What you need to know
here are a limited number of grants available totalling $100,000 (excluding GST). We are looking for grant applications between $5,000 and $25,000.
Grants are available for the following:
1. Innovation - Projects or equipment that show innovation in the surf rescue environment
2. Equipment - Surf lifesaving equipment including (but not limited to):
- Portable on-beach patrol towers, rescue boards, rescue tubes, junior surf equipment, high visibility vests, first aid supplies, radios, all-terrain vehicles or other equipment to enhance patrol operations and lifesaving ability
- Excludes - inflatable rescue boats (IRBs).
3. Maintenance projects
- Club house repairs, maintenance (this includes refurbishment, painting, etc)
- Projects that can be completed with the funding provided by TSB – projects up to the value of $25,000
- Excludes - large projects with budgets more than $25,000 – e.g.,new clubroom builds or rebuilds.
To apply for a grant, please complete the form below. You may find it helpful to prepare your answers in separate document and then copy and paste them into the form when you are ready. You will not have the ability to save the form and return to it later.