What you need to know
There are a limited number of grants available totalling $100,000 (excluding GST). We are looking for grant applications between $5,000 and $25,000.
Grants are available for the following:
1. Innovation - Projects or equipment that show innovation in the surf rescue environment
2. Equipment - Surf lifesaving equipment including (but not limited to):
- Portable on-beach patrol towers, rescue boards, rescue tubes, junior surf equipment, high visibility vests, first aid supplies, radios, all-terrain vehicles or other equipment to enhance patrol operations and lifesaving ability
- Excludes - inflatable rescue boats (IRBs).
3. Maintenance projects
- Club house repairs, maintenance (this includes refurbishment, painting, etc)
- Projects that can be completed with the funding provided by TSB – projects up to the value of $25,000
- Excludes - large projects with budgets more than $25,000 – e.g.,new clubroom builds or rebuilds.
To apply for a grant, please complete the form below. You may find it helpful to prepare your answers in separate document
and then copy and paste them into the form when you are ready. You will not have the ability to save the form and return to it later.
- Application period is from 9am Wednesday 1 June 2022 to 5pm on Thursday 30 June 2022.
- Limit of one grant per application per club.
- Grant applications are limited to one area of funding or project.
- A grant will NOT be awarded to support any of the following:
- Inflatable rescue boats (IRBs)
- Travel, food, or accommodation
- All successful clubs will be contacted by TSB to discuss TSB branding opportunities for the project and wider club.
- All successful clubs will be required to submit an accountability report including what the grant was spent on, outcomes, pictures and a short video.
- The picture and video may be used by TSB in advertising or publicity and submission of the report will be treated as consent to this use.
- The successful clubs agree to be contacted by TSB to discuss banking opportunities for the club and its members.
- TSB has the right to amend these terms and conditions (including the grant application period) at any time in its absolute discretion.
- Payment will be made directly to successful applicants by TSB.
- TSB’s decision is final, and no correspondence will be entered into.