To celebrate TSB being a Major Partner of Surf Life Saving New Zealand, we recently invited all Surf Life Saving Clubs to apply to receive one of 11 financial grants totalling $100,0001.
The grants recognise the great work that Surf Life Saving Clubs do in communities throughout New Zealand. We’re pleased to announce the successful recipients that will use their grants to purchase new equipment, provide training to members, or complete maintenance work are:
Recipients of $5,000 grants:
- Whiritoa Club, for equipment;
- Bethells Beach Club, for training;
- Taylors Mistake, for equipment;
- Ocean Beach Kiwi Club, for training;
- New Brighton Club, for training; and
- Opotiki Club, for training.
Recipients of $10,000 grants:
- Kotuku Club, for equipment;
- Ngati Porou Club, for maintenance; and
- Hot Water Beach Club, for training.
Recipients of $20,000 grants:
- United North Piha Club, for maintenance; and
- Titahi Bay Club, for maintenance.
We look forward to sharing some of the clubs’ success stories with you once they’ve put the grants to use.