Effective 15 July 2022 TSB increased its AgriBusiness, Commercial and Business variable and revolving credit interest rates as follows:
- A 0.50% increase to variable rates
- A 0.50% increase to the revolving credit rate
Because our rates have increased the applicable interest rate for customers:
- with existing lending in place as at 15 July 2022 and
- whose current interest rate* is made up of one of the rates that is increasing
will increase by the same amount as the increase in the relevant rate (this includes where a margin or discount is applied to your loan).
The increase for these customers will be effective from 29 July 2022.
- The changes do not apply to fixed interest rate loans
- We’re happy to advise your specific rate and payment details on request
*See your loan contract for information on which interest rate applies to your loan.