In an effort to bring you a better banking experience from whichever device you use, we're pleased to now bring you the all new Mobile Banking app for iPhone.
Released recently for Android, Mobile Banking has been designed with you in mind so it's simpler to use, with less of the 'Bank-speak'. As we develop the new banking suite and bring more of it up-to-date, banking with us will be familiar whether you pick up your phone, tablet or computer – if you've logged in to Online Banking recently, you'll see the start of these changes taking shape.
Some of the things you can do with Mobile Banking
- See your accounts at a glance.
- Access what you need from the main menu.
- Tap an account to see your transaction history.
- Pay someone or transfer between accounts from the main menu, or look for the pay and transfer buttons at the top when you’re looking at an account.
- See regular payments coming up, or recent activity from the dashboard or in an account.
- Go to settings in the main menu and set a 4-8 digit PIN to log in with instead of a username.
- Add or change photos and nicknames on your accounts.
- Turn on Quick Balances to see your account balances without logging in.
MORE TO COME
This is an early release so more features will be added soon, such as opening a new account – some you'll be familiar with and some will be new. The current [my]bank app will still be available in the meantime and can be used alongside this version of Mobile Banking.
TELL US YOUR THOUGHTS
So we can build you a better app, we'd love to hear what you think. Look for the Feedback button in the Mobile Banking menu to give us your thoughts.
Call us on 0508 692 265