Planning a trip? Let us help tick a few things off your list!
From travel insurance to spending money, we can help you get where you’re going with our range of insurance and foreign exchange options.
Travel insurance is one of the easiest things to organise, and also one of the most crucial. Cigna travel insurance1, arranged by TSB Bank can less than 10 minutes. Stop by your local TSB Bank and one of the team can help, or simply visit our website and fill in the application form.
You’re covered from the date you purchase your travel policy, so why not sort it out today - if you have to cancel or change your trip because of an unexpected event, you’ll be covered.
- No excess on emergency medical claims
- Guaranteed 24/7 emergency assistance
- Cover for delays, cancellations and lost, stolen or damaged baggage
- Unlimited medical expenses (subject to approval)
- Travel at any age, almost anywhere in the world2
- Children are covered for free3
Visa Credit and Debit Cards
You can shop around the world4, either accessing your own money from your account with a TSB Bank Visa Debit Card or using credit with a TSB Bank Visa Classic Credit Card. If your cards have the Visa or PLUS logo, you can also withdraw local currency at ATMs that are part of the Visa or PLUS network. Visa cardholders typically receive an exchange rate that’s better than what’s offered by local currency dealers.
- Make sure your Visa card is valid for the duration of your trip and memorise your PIN (if you haven’t done so already)
- Notify us of your travel plans to avoid your overseas transactions being flagged as suspicious
- Keep your credit cards safe – if you have more than one, keep them in separate places
- Be vigilant when using overseas ATMs
- If your card is lost or stolen overseas, visit travel.visa.com to access the
- 24 hour Visa Global Customer Assistance service
- Keep your receipts and check your statements carefully when you return – contact us right away on 0800 872 226 if you see a charge you don’t recognise, or if you notice any inconsistencies5.