How to register
Visit the New Online Banking login page and click ‘Register’, then follow the on-screen instructions.
Registration is easy. You’ll need:
- Your personal TSB Customer ID number (not your business ID number) – if you don’t know this, simply text CID along with your date of birth DD/MM/YYYY to 3173 and we’ll send your customer number back to you
- Your email address – this must match the email address registered with us
- Your mobile number – this must match the mobile number registered with us
- Your hard token – this is only required if you’re not able to use text authentication
If your mobile number or email address aren’t registered with us, please call us on 06 968 3926. You’ll then be able to use the new service to manage your business account(s).
If you’re a TSB personal customer, you’ll also see your personal accounts, as well as any other accounts you’re associated with. Please check these are all displayed correctly. If you have any authorised users related to your business accounts, rest assured your personal bank accounts won’t be visible to them.
Once you've registered for the new Online Banking service, you’ll only be able to log into the current] Business Bank service to retrieve receipts (which won’t be copied across to the new service) until the current] service is closed and removed from our website. You won’t be able to action payments or transfers from the current] Business Bank service.
Additional access for other users
Once you’re logged in to the new Online Banking service, go to the ‘Users’ section of the menu to review your list of authorised users and assign permissions. If any of these are incorrect or need to be updated, please call us on 06 968 3926.
After you’ve reviewed the list of authorised users and assigned permissions, you’ll need to share the registration instructions sent to you with your users, so they can also register for the new Online Banking service and access your business accounts in line with the permissions you have assigned.
Once users have registered for the new Online Banking service, they’ll only be able to access the current Business Bank service to retrieve receipts (which won’t be copied across to the new service), until the current Business Bank service is closed and removed from our website.
If you want to add any additional authorised users to access your business account(s), you’ll need to let us know. Once we’ve set them up, you can assign them permissions to access your business accounts through Online Banking.
For more information, please see our how-to guide for setting up Authorised Users.
Check your details
Once you’re registered, please check all of your details, payment templates and payees to make sure these are still correct and up to date.
- If you have any approved future dated payments, these will be processed in the current] Business Bank service.
- If you have any pending future dated payments, these will not be carried across to the new Online Banking service and will need to be recreated.
In the new Online Banking service, you’ll be able to use SMS/Text authentication to approve payments, instead of needing your hard token. Once you’re registered for SMS/Text authentication, you can dispose of your hard token appropriately.