1. Entry is open to New Zealand residents who are living in Canterbury.
2. There is one (1) prize of $5,000 to be won. Prize must be paid into a TSB account in the winner’s name.
3. Submissions will be open between 12:00pm 19 October 2020 and 5pm 4 November 2020.
4. Entrants may only submit images that belong to them. Any entries that include images that are not owned by the entrant, will be removed from the competition and will not be eligible for a prize.
5. All photos that feature people other than yourself, must be done so with the consent and knowledge of those individuals.
6. By participating, entrants grant TSB permission to use their names and images in connection with the promotion and for future promotion and marketing purposes.
7. All photos uploaded must be between 2-9MB in file size.
8. TSB Employees and other related persons are ineligible for the draw. For a full list of excluded parties please refer to the Bank’s General Banking Information.
9. Finalists will be selected from all eligible entries and will be announced on tsb.co.nz/heart-of-canterbury on Monday 9 November. The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
10. Voting will be open between 12:00pm 9 November 2020 and 12:00pm 18 November 2020.
11. Any personal information supplied will be dealt with in accordance with the Privacy Act 1993 and the Bank’s standard information security requirements.
12. Winner will be announced 12:00pm 20 November 2020 and will be notified via email.
13. If the Winner is not currently a TSB customer they must meet standard on-boarding requirements in order to be eligible.
14. If the Winner does not have an Everyday account, one will be opened at no cost to the Winner.