We're proud of our Taranaki roots and we wanted to showcase photos of people that capture the culture, diversity and spirit that makes Taranaki so awesome!
So we asked Taranaki locals to send us their photos of people that capture the heart of our region.
Congratulations to our winner and two runner ups.
Winner - Anna Hughes, Hawera
Our winning image was from Anna Hughes of Hawera. She submitted a photo of her son Sidney Adams (8) exploring the beautiful Lake Rotokare Scenic Reserve near Eltham.
Runner up - Charlotte Sutherland, New Plymouth
Our first runner up was submitted by Charlotte Sutherland from New Plymouth, capturing her children on the farm above the beautiful Wai Iti beach at Christmas.
Runner up - Sharon Mace, New Plymouth
Our second runner up was from Sharon Mace. She captured this photo of her son and his mates catching some late afternoon waves at Back Beach (New Plymouth) when they were home from Canterbury Uni for Easter.
- The competition promoter is TSB Bank Ltd (“TSB”).
- To enter the Heart of Taranaki Promotion, an entrant must upload a photo of a person or group of people that captures what makes the Taranaki region so special to tsb.co.nz/heart-of-taranaki between 12:00pm 1 April 2022 and 5pm 22 April 2022.
- Entrants may only submit images that belong to them. All photos that feature people other than yourself, must be done so with the consent and knowledge of those individuals.
- Entry is open to New Zealand residents living in Taranaki, aged 18 and over at the time of entry.
- TSB employees and other related persons are ineligible for the prize draw. For a full list of excluded parties please refer to TSB’s General Banking Information.
- Entries by non-eligible entrants will not be considered.
- One winner of $5,000 will be selected from all eligible entries. We may also select other entries for use in future advertising and promotion, these entries will receive $1,000. Both the winner and the owners of the additional entries selected, will be contacted by 30 April 2022 and announced on tsb.co.nz/heart-of-taranaki. If the winner(s) cannot be contacted by TSB within 48 hours of selection the prize may be forfeited, and a new winner will be selected.
- By participating, entrants grant TSB permission to use their names, and images submitted in connection with the promotion, for future promotion and marketing purposes.
- All photos uploaded must be between 2-9MB in file size.
- The decision on all matters relating to this promotion will be final and no further correspondence will be entered into by TSB.
- TSB reserves the right to suspend or terminate the promotion, amend these Terms and Conditions (including the period and entry criteria for the promotion) or withdraw the promotion at any time, in its absolute discretion.
- Any personal information supplied will be dealt with in accordance with the Privacy Act 2020 and TSB’s standard information security requirements.