Tower Insurance Limited Quote to Buy tool has been developed and is operated by Tower Insurance Limited. Once you enter the Tower Insurance Limited Quote to Buy tool, you will be a Tower Insurance Limited customer for the purposes of General Insurance. By using this Tower Insurance Limited tool, you agree to Tower Insurance Limited Terms and Conditions.
Tower Insurance Limited underwrites all contracts of house, contents and motor cover, and the contracts of insurance are between you and Tower Insurance Limited. TSB Bank Limited receives a commission from the sale of insurance policies sold on behalf of Tower. TSB Bank Limited does not guarantee these insurance products marketed on behalf of Tower Insurance and is not liable if the insurer declines to pay a claim. Any claims issues are between the insured person(s) and Tower Insurance Limited or any involved third party.
Tower Insurance Limited credit rating can be viewed here.
TSB does not give financial advice online for insurance products. Please contact us if you require advice and we can help identify the best solution for you.
Terms and Conditions - Tower Insurance Limited Quote to Buy Prize Draw
By using the Tower Insurance Limited Quote to Buy tool (“Tool”) to receive an insurance quote from now until Friday 31 July 2020, you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions:
- The promoter of the Tower Insurance Limited Quote to Buy Prize Draw (“Prize Draw”) is TSB Bank Ltd (“TSB”).
- The prize is to win 1 of 10 $100 SOS Business vouchers (“Prize”).
- The Prize Draw commences at 12.00am on Tuesday 7 July 2020 and ends at 11.59pm on Sunday 31 July 2020 (“Promotional Period”).
- During the Promotional Period, any person who submits an application using the Tool to receive an insurance quote will automatically be in the draw to win a Prize.
- Winners of the Prize Draw will be determined on Monday 3 August 2020. Winners will be drawn at random from all eligible entries throughout the Promotional Period.
- Every person who receives a Tower house, contents, or motor insurance quote through the Tool during the Promotional period will receive one entry in the Prize Draw (if eligible in accordance with clause 7 and 13).
- Eligible entry into the Prize Draw is available to new quotes only.
- The Prize cannot be redeemed for cash.
- The Prize Draw is only open to New Zealand residents aged 18 years and older.
- The winner decision will be final, and no further correspondence will be entered into.
- TSB will take all reasonable steps to contact the winners of the Prize Draw using the contact details supplied on the quote or policy. If any winner cannot be contacted by TSB within 14 days of their selection, their prize will be forfeited.
- The winners will be asked to agree to publication of their successful selection in the reasonable manner determined by TSB. Should any winner not agree to such publication, their prize will be forfeited.
- The following are ineligible for entry into the Prize Draw:
a. employees and contractors, including real estate agents, of TSB and their spouses, partners and children, including children of partners or spouses;
b. employees and contractors of Tower Insurance Limited and their spouses, partners and children, including children of partners or spouses;
c. employees, trustees and contractors of TSB Community Trust and their spouses, partners and children, including children of partners or spouses;
d. directors of TSB and their spouses, partners and children, including children of partners or spouses;
e. TSB executives and management, and their spouses, partners and children, including children of partners or spouses;
f. directors and executives of group entities, including Trustees of TSB Community Trust and Directors and executives of Fisher Funds and their spouses, partners and children, including children of partners or spouses;
g. directors, principals and employees of any company providing prizes for any TSB promotion; and
h. auditors and employees of auditors appointed to oversee any selection process.
- Any personal information supplied to TSB will be dealt with in accordance with the Privacy Act 2020 and TSB’s standard information security requirements