We're different to other banks. TSB Bank has been 100% New Zealand owned and independent for over 160 years, meaning we’re able to put the needs and interests of our customers first. We think it’s just a better way to bank. With TSB Bank you'll enjoy low or no fees, competitive rates and award winning* customer service. And wherever you are in New Zealand (or the world), banking with us is easy.
We're pleased to bring you a number of special offers**. Join us, and experience the difference for yourself.
With a wide range of banking options from everyday accounts to high-interest savings and investments, you'll find something to suit. And with our low or no transaction fee policy, you could save more too.
Open any everyday account:
- Have your income direct credited
- And we’ll give you $50 account credit (minimum opening deposit $500, new funds)
Open a WebSaver account and receive:
- A $50 account credit (minimum opening deposit $1,000, new funds)
- A healthy interest rate (on days where the balance is over $1,000)
- Easy access to your funds online
- The chance to win $25,000 each month in the TSB Bank Monthly Cash Draw
We understand the need to have a home loan with flexibility, and you’ll find a TSB Bank home loan provides you with plenty of options, making it easy to design a loan package to suit your needs. The end result? A loan that’s as individual as you are.
- Get up to $1,000 cash***
- Pay no application fee
- Get a great rate
More about home loans
We distribute the Fisher Funds KiwiSaver Scheme. Like TSB Bank, Fisher Funds is 100% New Zealand owned and operated and just like us, exceptional service is what you can expect.
Join or transfer to the Fisher Funds KiwiSaver Scheme and receive:
- Active management of your KiwiSaver funds, with a transparent investment strategy
- Monthly e-newsletters and online reports keeping you up-to-date on where your savings are invested, each Fund’s performance and any developments in KiwiSaver regulations
- Online account access and quarterly transaction statements
More about KiwiSaver
Bank online and on the go
Online & Mobile Banking let you see all of your balances at a glance, move money between accounts, pay someone & more. Mobile Banking is available for iPhone & Android and is free to download***.
Why bank with us?
Here are some great reasons to consider TSB Bank.
- All your calls will be answered by our friendly, helpful staff - not an answerphone.
- We offer a wide range of banking services, from everyday accounts to home loans.
- There are no cheque, bank operated ATM***** or EFTPOS transaction fees on personal accounts.
- Visit any one of our nationwide branches or service centres.
- Award winning service. In June 2016, TSB Bank won the Consumer NZ People’s Choice award for Banking.
JOIN TSB BANK TODAY
To take up these exclusive offers call our team on 0800 872 226, or send a message.
*In June 2016, TSB Bank won the Consumer NZ People’s Choice award for Banking.
**Specific expiry dates, and Terms and Conditions apply to each special offer. See TSB Bank for details.
***Cash payment based on 0.50% of loan amount, up to a maximum of $1,000.
****Mobile Banking is an electronic application only, and may not be supported on all devices. Apple is a trademark of Apple Inc. Android is a trademark of Google Inc.
*****Use of ATMs not owned by any bank will incur a transaction fee for which TSB Bank receives a commission.
View our Disclosure Statement. Offer: Limited to one of each offer per person/account. All offers conditional on wages or salary being direct credited into a TSB Bank account. WebSaver: Standard WebSaver terms and conditions apply. See TSB Bank for details. The TSB Bank Monthly Cash Draw takes place on the last business day of every month until 31 December 2017. Additional chances to win from other TSB Bank products and services may be included from time to time. Home loan: TSB Bank Ltd’s standard conditions, current lending criteria, interest rates and fees apply. Offer available to new lending for the purchase, building, or refinance from another bank for residential properties (includes further advances to existing TSB Bank loans). Offer not available in conjunction with any other TSB Bank Loan offer. Not available through brokers. Loans must be drawn down within 60 days of initial Disclosure Statement date. See TSB Bank for details. KiwiSaver: TSB Bank Ltd is a Distributor, but not an Issuer or Promoter, of the Fisher Funds KiwiSaver Scheme (the Scheme). An investment in the Scheme does not represent a deposit with, or other liability of, TSB Bank Limited. The scheme is provided by Fisher Funds Limited and is registered under the KiwiSaver Act 2006. Investments in the Scheme are subject to risks. For more information see the Investment Statement.