Have you watched Shelley Fergusons latest video with six tips to update the rooms in your house? Check it out, then upload a photo of your updated space below to be in to win $250!
There’s new tips and chances to win $250 each fortnight, so remember to check back and share photos of your updated spaces!
Don't forget to read this bit
Styling with Shelley – Competition T&Cs
- The competition promoter is TSB Bank Ltd (“TSB”).
- There is one cash prize of $250 for each room.
- To enter the competition, an entrant must upload a photo of their updated room space to www.tsb.co.nz/the-block-nz/home-styling-competition between:
- Kids bedroom – Monday 25 July 2022 and Sunday 31 July 2022,
- Home office – Monday 8 August 2022 and Sunday 14 August 2022,
- Kitchen and dining rooms – Monday 22 August 2022 and Sunday 28 August 2022,
- Master bedroom – Monday 5 September and Sunday 11 September, and
- Bathroom – Monday 19 September 2022 and Sunday 25 September 2022.
- Entrants may only submit images that belong to them. All photos that feature people other than yourself, must be done so with the consent and knowledge of those individuals.
- Entry is open to New Zealand residents aged 18 and over at the time of entry.
- TSB employees and other related persons are ineligible for the competition. For a full list of excluded parties please refer to TSB’s General Banking Information.
- Entries by non-eligible entrants will not be considered.
- One winner will be selected by TSB from all eligible entries for each room and announced on the following dates:
- Kids bedroom – Wednesday 3 August 2022,
- Home office – Wednesday 17 August 2022,
- Kitchen and dining rooms – Wednesday 31 August 2022,
- Master bedroom – Wednesday 14 September, and
- Bathroom – Wednesday 28 September 2022.
- If a winner cannot be contacted by TSB within 48 hours of selection the prize will be forfeited, and a new winner will be selected.
- By participating, entrants grant TSB permission to use their names, and images submitted in connection with the competition, for future promotion and marketing purposes.
- The decision on all matters relating to this competition will be final and no further correspondence will be entered into by TSB.
- TSB reserves the right to suspend or terminate the competition, amend these Terms and Conditions (including the period and entry criteria for the competition), or withdraw the competition at any time, in its absolute discretion.
- Any personal information supplied will be dealt with in accordance with the Privacy Act 2020 and TSB’s standard information security requirements.