Re-fix your home loan online.
Online Banking now lets you re-fix your home loan online
When it's time to re-fix your loan next, you'll be able to do this within Online Banking*, and it's not just easy to do, you'll also:
- Pay no re-fix fee
- If the rate changes on the term you've chosen before your current term expires, we'll automatically give you the lowest rate.
How it works:
- When your fixed rate term is 40 days from expiring, you'll see information appear on your Online Banking dashboard.
- Click the notice to see the available rates, terms and payment amounts.
- Determine which one is appropriate for your situation, then choose the new fixed term.
- If rates have reduced, choose to keep repayments the same or switch to the new amount.
- Confirm the details and you're done.
- The new fixed rate term will take effect when your current term expires. If the rate on that term changes before then, you'll get the lowest rate.
Remember, if you decide to break your fixed term early, you may be charged break costs. It's important you consider your situation before you choose to re-fix.
It's quick and easy, and makes re-fixing your loan simple, however if you'd prefer to chat to our team when your loan comes up for renewal, you can still call us on 0800 872 226 or visit your nearest branch.