- When you access, browse, view or use the Site you acknowledge and agree to these Terms and any policies that we refer to in these Terms.
- The information contained on the Site is subject to New Zealand law, and these Terms are governed by New Zealand law.
Your use of the Site
- You may not:
- reproduce, adapt, copy, distribute or incorporate in any other work, in whole or in part, any information, content or material from the Site, including any trade mark appearing on the Site, without the written permission of TSB;
- use the Site for any illegal activity, or for any activity that may cause us to breach any law;
- use the Site in any way that may bring us into disrepute, or for any activity that is inappropriate, including any use that is obscene, offensive or abusive;
- create a link to the Site (or any part of the Site) from any other website, without the prior written consent of TSB; or
- scrape or crawl any page or data within the Site (through use of manual or automated means).
Information and content on the Site
- The copyright in all information, material, content (including rights in text, graphics, arrangement and design) that is displayed, or available on the Site belongs to TSB or our licensors unless otherwise stated.
- Nothing in these Terms constitutes a transfer or licence of any of our intellectual property rights, including any intellectual property rights that we have in and to the information, material or content that is displayed or available on the Site.
- Information may only be reproduced for personal use. Reproduction of any of the content on the Site for public display or distribution must be authorised by TSB before use. You are responsible for all direct and indirect consequences of reproducing and/or distributing unauthorised information or intellectual property.
- TSB may change the information, content or material that is displayed or available on the Site at any time without any notice.
- The information provided on this Site is general in nature, does not constitute financial advice, and may not suit your individual circumstances. You should obtain independent financial advice before relying or acting on any information contained in the Site.
- While we have made reasonable efforts to ensure information on the Site is accurate and up to date, we make no warranty to this effect and, to the extent permitted by law, TSB are not responsible for and do not accept any liability for:
- any error, omission, or misstatement that appears on the Site; or
- any information, content or material that appears on the Site that is made in an unauthorised manner, or that is posted or uploaded to the Site by another user of the Site;
- any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any reliance on or use of information in the Site.
Access to other websites
- This Site may contain links to third party websites and/or material produced by third parties that are not under the control of TSB. Any links other material are provided for your convenience and TSB does not endorse and is not responsible in any way for any information, content or material that is available on such third party websites or any linked material.
- You acknowledge and accept that our Privacy Notice applies to any personal information that TSB collects, uses, holds or discloses about you through the Site.
Disclaimer and limitation of liability
- You use the Site at your own risk, and to the fullest extent permitted by law TSB will not be responsible or liable:
- in contract, tort (including negligence), equity or otherwise for any direct, indirect, consequential, special or punitive damage or any loss of profit, income, savings or any loss or corruption of data, or any business interruption, or any costs or expenses incurred or suffered by you or any other person arising out of or in connection with your access to or use of the Site or any linked websites other than claims that may arise out of the Consumer Guarantees Act 1993 (if applicable); and
- for any loss or damage caused by spyware, viruses, worms, trojan horses or other items of a destructive nature that may be transmitted to your computer by use of the Site. TSB expressly excludes any warranties as to the availability and/or security of the Site.
- You accept that the Site:
- may not operate on a continuous basis, and may be unavailable from time to time (including for maintenance purposes); and
- TSB may, at any time and for any reason, make the Site, or any part of the Site unavailable to you or any other person.
- TSB cannot control, and we are not responsible for, any hardware (e.g. computer, mobile phone, tablet) or software (e.g. browser, operating system, anti-virus) used to access the Site, or its security. We support the latest versions of hardware and software, and if you are not using the latest versions, we cannot guarantee the functionality or security of our services.
Amendments to these Terms
- TSB may amend these Terms at any time and for any reason without prior notice to you. Any amendment will be effective on the posting of the amended Terms on the Site.
Last updated: 27 April 2021