Whether you're looking to upsize, downsize or relocate - we can help you make your next house a home. Get in touch to find the right home loan for you.
At a glance
Our current home loan special rates
How to switch your home loan to TSB
After you get in touch with us, we'll contact you for any further information we might need before we discuss the next steps at your virtual, face-to-face or over-the-phone appointment.
We'll review your details, discuss home loan options, and talk more in-depth about the process.
You’ll also pay no setup or service fees on standard home loans (you’ll still be charged an early repayment fee if you’re repaying your fixed-rate home loan in whole or in part including by breaking your fixed rate term).
It’s just another way we’re committed to putting our customers first.
Complete the form below to send us an email.
What happens next
We’ll give you a call or email to chat through your enquiry. If you're wanting to take out a new home loan, we’ll have some initial questions to ask you so we can begin to understand your individual situation. These questions may cover:
- How many people are borrowing
- What your income is
- What savings you have
- If you have any other loans or debt
- If you have any dependents
Once we have all the details we need and believe we can assist you with a home loan, we’ll set up a time to meet with you. You can meet us in-branch, one of our Mobile Mortgage Managers can visit you wherever suits, or if you’re not nearby we can complete everything over the phone and/or email.
Next, we'll ask you to complete an application form. If you’re keen to get a head start on the process now, below is some of the additional information you’ll need to provide in order for us to assess your loan application:
Proof of identity and address
- Photo Identification, such as a Driver’s License or Passport
- A utility bill or rates notice no older than three months or a bank statement no older than 12 months, with individual or joint names, to confirm your physical address
Evidence of your income
(if your wages aren't deposited directly into a TSB account)
- Three months of bank statements and your three most recent pay slips,
- If you're self-employed, up-to-date financial statements for the last two years
- Three months of credit card and any non-TSB transactional account statements
As soon as we have all the information and signed forms we need from you, we’ll submit your application for pre-approval. This process will take around two business days.
A pre-approval gives you confirmation that you’re approved to borrow up to a certain sum of money, based on certain conditions. We’ll determine what you can borrow when we assess and verify the information you provide.
Please note: Our home loan applications are assessed on an individual basis, so some may take longer than two days to be processed. We’ll keep you informed every step along the way so you know what to expect.
General Lending Terms and Conditions:
- TSB may approve residential loans with less than a 20% deposit subject to bank funding requirements.
- Additional margins may apply for bridging loans and borrowers with less than a 20% deposit.
- An early repayment fee may apply on fixed rate loans.
- All interest rates are subject to change without notification. All offers can be changed or withdrawn at any time without notice.
- Lending criteria, terms and conditions and fees apply.
- Our Disclosure Statement is available on our website or you can grab a copy from your local branch.