TSB Bank Website and Digital Banking Policy & Terms
In these Terms & Policy:
- 'you' and 'your' refers to the person accessing or using this website.
- 'Our', 'we', 'us' and 'the Bank' refers to TSB Ltd.
- ‘Website & Digital Banking Services ’ refers to our website, internet banking , mobile banking app or any other online banking tools
By accessing this website, you acknowledge and agree to, our Terms and Policy.
We may change this policy at any time without notice.
This website and digital banking services are used at your own risk. We have made reasonable efforts to ensure information on this website is accurate and up to date, however we are not responsible or liable for, to the extent permitted by law, any direct or indirect loss or damage that may result from your use of this website, digital banking services any linked websites, or the action or failure by anyone relying on the content of this website or any linked websites.
We cannot control, and we are not responsible for, any hardware (e.g. computer, mobile phone, tablet) or software (e.g. browser, operating system, anti-virus) used to access this website, or its security. We support the latest versions of hardware and software, and if you are not using the latest versions, we cannot guarantee the functionality or security of our services.
We cannot guarantee that content in this website will be suitable for your intended use and you should seek Independent professional advice before relying or acting on any information contained in this website.
The information contained on this website and digital banking services is subject to New Zealand law, and unless otherwise stated, currency shown is New Zealand dollars.
TSB is committed to protecting your privacy, and any information obtained will be stored and used in line with these terms and conditions, and with our General Banking Information.
Information we may collect or use:
- Personal information you have supplied us such as when completing an online form, entering a competition, completing a survey or your customer details.
- Technical information that identifies the devices you use to access our services and how you use them, such as browsers and operating systems.
- Website activity such as pages you visit and the interactions you have with them.
We collect and use your information:
- to complete a request for service.
- to measure the performance and effectiveness of our website, applications and any advertising.
- to evaluate and improve your experience.
- to provide you with relevant ads or information on or about our services, and those of selected Third Parties (including but not limited to, Google and Facebook).
- To improve our website & digital banking services we may use patterns and other meaningful information gathered from web analytics tools. This may include traffic to, internet protocol address, from and within our website & digital banking services, your mouse click activity, and other information that you voluntarily enter into the website(s). Also log information like device event information such as crashes, system activity, device information, location, browser type, browser language, the date and time of your request and referral URL.
The information we collect from or share with third parties is aggregated and does not include personal information which in itself is likely to identify you, such as your name, unless you give us permission.
To opt-out of marketing communication such as email or letters, follow the unsubscribe instructions in the communication, or contact us. We may from time to time still send you important service-related information.
This website and digital banking services may contain links to, and/or material produced by, third parties. TSB is not responsible or liable for any linked content or website. Any links are provided for your convenience and do not imply endorsement or accuracy of the linked material.
You need our permission first to link to this website and digital banking services. Contact us to request permission. You are responsible for all direct and indirect consequences of any link to this website, and you agree to indemnify us for all loss or damage in connection to any link you have created.
We hold all copyright and intellectual property rights to this website and digital banking services. Information may only be reproduced for personal use. Reproduction of any of the content on this website and digital banking services for public display or distribution must be authorised by us before use. You are responsible for all direct and indirect consequences of reproducing and/or distributing unauthorised information/intellectual property. You agree to indemnity us for all loss or damage we may suffer from unauthorised reproduction and/or distribution.