We distribute the Fisher Funds KiwiSaver Scheme. Fisher Funds are a specialist investment manager and just like us, they’re dedicated to helping New Zealanders get ahead financially and to achieve their retirement goals.
At a glance
KiwiSaver was created by the government to help you save for your retirement and to support you in buying your first home. It’s 100% voluntary, but there are many benefits and extras to help you save:
- If you’re employed and aged between 18 and 65 years old, your employer contributes 3% of your gross pay
- If you're employed, you choose what you want to contribute - between 3%, 4%, 6%, 8%, 10%
- The Government will match your contributions up to $521 per year1
- Help to buy your first home. You may also be able to withdraw from your KiwiSaver account after three years to put towards your deposit. Plus, you may also be eligible for a KiwiSaver HomeStart grant of up to $10,0002
How can we help?
Watch your savings grow
You can keep track of your month-end Fisher Funds KiwiSaver Scheme account balance through your Online or Mobile Banking. You’ll see it on your accounts dashboard once you’ve logged in.
Fisher Funds will also keep you up-to-date with regular communication about your savings progress. You'll have 24/7 online account access, receive monthly e-newsletters and online reports about your own KiwiSaver account balance, where your money is invested; and the performance of each fund.
Cruise into retirement with GlidePath
Fisher Funds’ Glidepath service automatically allocates and adjusts your KiwiSaver savings annually to a fund or mix of funds that are considered appropriate based on your age and investment timeframe.
You don’t have to worry about regularly reviewing how your KiwiSaver account is invested — you can set and forget as GlidePath takes away the hassle by automatically adjusting your investment. There’s no additional charge, it’s easy to get set up and you can opt in or out at any time.
Talk to our team about how to join or switch to the Fisher Funds KiwiSaver Scheme and GlidePath.
Once you’re set up there are no additional GlidePath fees. The experts at Fisher Funds will ensure that you’re invested in the appropriate mix of funds for your age.
GlidePath automatically adjusts your mix of funds each year. This means you won’t have to worry about regularly reviewing how your funds are invested.
Fees and charges
You can choose to contribute 3%, 4%, 6% 8% or 10% of your gross pay
If you’re self-employed or not working, you can choose how much to contribute and how often
- Your employer will make a minimum contribution of 3% of your gross salary or wages if you are aged between 18 and 65 years old
- If you are aged between 18 and 65 years old, the Government will contribute $0.50 for every $1 you contribute, up to a maximum of $521 per KiwiSaver year (1 July - 30 June).