Take control of your home loan with these handy features, all designed to give you flexibility when you need it, and help you pay off your home loan sooner.
At a glance
Make extra payments, penalty-free, up to $10,000 per calendar year
- You can make additional payments at any time, however often you like, and any amount you like, with no early repayment fees, up to a total of $10,000 per calendar year
- There’s no paperwork involved – it’s as easy as transferring money from one account to another in Online Banking. Alternatively, you can pop into your closest branch or give us a call and we’ll transfer it for you.
- Additional payments can be made on any home loan, whether you’ve chosen fixed or floating1
Amend your scheduled payment amount, penalty-free, up to three times within a fixed term
- You can change your payment amount up to three times within a fixed term period, penalty-free to a maximum of $1000 per calendar month
- You have the option to revert back to either the minimum scheduled payment amount, or a decreased amount that suits you, at any time
- Change Payment is available for all home loans, whether you’ve chosen fixed or floating
Automatically increase your scheduled payments by a small amount each year
- You can StepUp your repayments to fit with your lifestyle, by setting a dollar amount that your loan payments will increase by annually. This can be from as little as $1 to as much as $1,000 per calendar month - whatever works best for you
- Just set and forget - each year on the anniversary of your loan draw down, your home loan payments will automatically increase by the dollar amount you’ve chosen
- You can increase, decrease or cancel your StepUp amount at any time.
To find out how much you can afford to StepUp your payments, and how much you could save, get in touch and we'll take you through our handy calculator. Then if you're keen, we'll take care of the rest and get you all set up.