With a Term Investment account, you choose how long you want to put your money away for and your interest rate will be fixed until the end of the term, so you can grow your savings without any effort!
At a glance
Wide range of terms
earned on every dollar
Interest payment options available
Get alerted when your investment is maturing
Open multiple investments with staggered maturity
|Term||Under $5,000 (% p.a.)||$5,000 to $9,999 (% p.a.)||$10,000 + (% p.a.)|
On term investment options
Withdrawing your term investment early
With a Term Investment, you’re agreeing to invest your funds for a fixed term. If you need to access these funds before the end of your term, you can request an early closure or partial withdrawal.
If we agree to your request, the interest payable on your investment will be reduced. No interest will be payable on funds invested for less than 30 days.
- Interest rates are subject to change.
- The minimum deposit is $1,000 and the maximum deposit is $5million (retail only). A different minimum deposit may apply for advertised or promotional rates.
- TSB’s General Banking Information (including the full terms and conditions for Term Investments) and Privacy Notice apply and are available on our website and in any TSB branch.
- TSB’s account opening criteria apply.
- See our full terms and conditions for Term Investments for more information on early closure or withdrawal of your Term Investment.
- Our Disclosure Statement is available on our website or you can grab a copy from your local branch.